April is World Autism Awareness Month
Autism Most Commonly Diagnosed Neurological Disorder In Canada
Autism has hit close to home at MortgageTree and our Partners, and as such, we have a very specific and heartfelt interest in helping support, and give back to this community. MortgageTree donates a percentage of our earnings to assist families with Autistic children through Autism Calgary. Autism Calgary is a voice for families affected by autism, while offering education and support within the community. They are advocates for the best quality of life possible for those with autism and promote the continued research and advancements in treatment options available. We are proud to be committed to this worthy cause.
Early Childhood Lesson Plan
Danielle deNance is a teacher with the Calgary Board of Education in Early Childhood Education. She has created a wonderful lesson plan on Autism using the Mortgage Tree colouring page as a tool. Danielle was inspired by our contest and message about Autism for you to learn, share and spread the word about Autism Awareness.
Enter and Win: Participate In Our Colouring Contest To Raise Awareness and Funds
Join in this Fun Contest to Help Raise Awareness and Funds for Autism Calgary! Win Amazing Prizes!
- Entries are due by 11:59 p.m. (MST) April 30, 2019
- Winners will be announced May 12, 2019 on Mortgage’s Tree Facebook
- 1st Place: iPad
- 2nd Place: 2 Calgary Flames Hockey Tickets Centre Ice
- 3rd Place: Google Home
- 4th Place: Amazon Alexa
- 5th Place: One Month Unlimited Membership Orange Theory Fitness Calgary
- 6th Place: Tower Cleaners $200 Dry Cleaning Gift Card
- 7th Place: Organizing Simple Solutions $210 Gift Card Professional Organizing
- 8th Place: Calgary Stampeders Tickets
- 20 Runner-up Prizes: Gift Cards, Tower Cleaners, Hudsons Bay, Orangetheory Fitness, Calgary Stampeder Tickets and more…
With 1 in 59 children now being diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), it’s likely you now someone affected by thIs lifelong disorder.
- DOWNLOAD / PRINT THE CONTEST COLOURING PAGE!
- Print this free download… then… print a bunch more and give them to everyone you know (hey – it’s worth asking you, LOL)!
- Take a photo of your coloured page
- Submit your photo through one (or both!) of these:
- Goto Tower Cleaner's Facebook wall
- Like their page
- Post your photo on their wall with #towercleaners;and;#artwithcrystal in the description
- Post your photo with the hashtag #towercleaners and #artwithcrystal in the description.
- Not on social media? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple entries are allowed so colour as many as you can!!!
- Contest Ends: 11:59 p.m. (MST) April 30, 2019
- Winners will be announced May 12, 2019
Who Can Enter?
Canadian residents of all ages and skill levels. No purchase necessary
DID YOU KNOW? The incidence of ASD has increased over 100 percent since 2008, and is now the the fastest growing and most common diagnosed neurological disorder in Canada. Learn more about Autism https://autismcalgary.com/what-is-asd/
More Chances To Win!
- Multiple entries allowed, as long as each entry is a different, original coloured page!
- Like Tower Cleaners Facebook page for an additional entry
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are chosen by Hendrix Law and Mortgage Tree.
- Runner-Up awards are randomly drawn – everyone has an equal chance to win!
Mortgage Tree and Hendrix Law
Orange Theory Fitness North
Proceeds will be donated to Autism Calgary to assist families who have children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
How Can You Donate?
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your awesome colouring!